FITTING YOUR COMFORT-FIT DENTAL GUARD
• Rinse your night guard in warm water.
• Place night guard on your lower teeth and bite down.
• Use a mirror to check that the molar pads cover at least half of your last molar. If your dental guard doesn't cover at least half of your last molar, make an adjustment.
ADJUSTING YOUR COMFORT-FIT DENTAL GUARD
• Slide the molar pad back one notch to adjust. Repeat on the other molar pad so both are aligned.
• Test for fit, and continue to adjust as needed.
• Note: Molar pads can be moved five positions.
• After each use, brush your dental guard with toothpaste and/or mouthwash. Never rinse in hot water, as it could alter the shape.
• Check your dental guard monthly for wear. The life of your dental guard depends on how often you grind your teeth and the force of your teeth grinding. Your dental guard can last up to six months.
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
• If you are not completely satisfied with the fit and comfort of the dental guard, we will gladly give you a full refund.
1 Year Protection Guarantee
• From date of purchase, we guarantee that these two dental guards will give you 12 months of teeth grinding protection. If not, we will send you one free dental guard as a replacement.