Use your Comfort Fit-Dental Guard:
- Rinse your dental guard in warm water.
- Place on your lower teeth and bite down.
- Use a mirror to check that the molar pads cover at least half of your last molar.
- If your dental guard doesn't cover at least half of your last molar, make an adjustment.
Adjust your Comfort-Fit Dental Guard
- Slide the molar pad back one notch to adjust.
- Repeat on the other molar pad so both are aligned.
- Test for fit, and continue to adjust as needed.
- NOTE: Molar pads can be moved five positions.
Clean your Comfort-Fit Dental Guard
- After each use, brush your dental guard with toothpaste and/or mouthwash. Never rinse in hot water as it could alter the shape.
Replace your Comfort-Fit Dental Guard
- Check your dental guard monthly for wear.
- The life of your dental guard depends on how often you grind and the force of your teeth grinding.
- Your dental guard can last up to six months.