USING THE WHITENING POLISHER
1. To adjust or reload the polisher tip, simply unscrew the existing tip from the neck counter clockwise. DO NOT PULL. Replace the polisher tip by screwing the new tip clockwise onto the neck of the polisher. Do not force or over tighten the polisher tip when threading onto the polisher neck
2. Turn the whitening polisher on by pressing the power button.
NOTE: If the gel seems dry, add a couple of drops of water and stir for a few seconds.
1. With the whitening polisher turned on and with the polisher tip spinning: insert the polisher tip into the whitening gel.
2. Use a scooping motion to apply whitening gel to polisher tip.
3. Whitening gel should fill the polishing tip.
4. Place the spinning polisher tip filled with whitening gel onto your tooth.
5. Begin polishing the surface of the tooth, using a circular motion.
6. Move around entire surface of the tooth. Do not spend more than a few seconds on each tooth. Repeat process until all of your teeth have been polished.
7. Re-apply whitening gel to polisher tip as needed.
8. When polishing is complete, press the power button to turn off the unit.
9. Rinse your mouth completely with water to remove any remaining gel.
10. Remove the polisher tip by unthreading the tip counterclockwise. DO NOT PULL. Discard along with any remaining whitening gel.
11. Rinse the polisher neck, allow to air dry and replace cap.
NOTE: While polishing, the polisher should do the work. Do not apply excess pressure. Each gel cup should have enough polish to cover all your teeth for one whitening treatment. Dispose of the polishing gel cup and any remaining paste after use. It is not recommended to polish your teeth more than once a week.
When you are finished using the whitening gel, discard the cup. Once open, the whitening gel is only intended for one use.
Once the polisher tip has been used, remove the tip from the polisher base and discard. The polisher tip is only intended for one use.
Whitening Polisher Unit:
Once you have polished all of your teeth, rinse the polisher neck. Allow to air dry. Recap the unit and store for next use. Clean the whitening polisher handle with a damp cloth as needed.
When the batteries are depleted the unit will pulse on/off three times. It is time to change the batteries.
1. Remove the cover from the base by sliding away from the polisher tip.
2. Insert 2 AAA batteries.
3. Replace base cover.