- Insert disposable applicator into the handle.
- Lock the handle in place by sliding the lock all the way down.
- Dip the applicator in the pain relief liquid.
- Apply a small amount of product to the affected area.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
Children under 12 years of age Should be supervised in the use of this product.
Children under 2 years of age Ask a dentist or doctor.
Benzocaine 20%, Oral Pain Reliever
Inactive ingredients: Carbowax 400, Peppermint Oil, Spearmint Oil, Sucralose
Allergy alert: do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other “caine” anesthetics.
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes, do not exceed recommended dosage, do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a doctor/dentist
Stop use and ask a dentist or doctor if swelling, rash or fever develops, irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens, symptoms do not improve in 7 days
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
METHEMOGLOBINEMIA WARNING: use of this product may cause methemoglobinemia, a rare but serious condition that must be treated promptly because it reduces the amount of oxygen in the blood. Stop use and seek immediate medical attention if you or a child in your care develops:
- pale, gray, or blue colored skin (cyanosis)
- rapid heart rate
- shortness of breath
- dizziness or lightheadedness
- fatigue or lack of energy